I'll be the first to admit that I have a huge sweet tooth. Thus, I'm constantly looking for healthier ways to satisfy it. Coconut is one of nature's perfect foods. I use it in cooking, I drink it, I put it on my skin and my hair, and I use it to clean! Amazing. This recipe is easy and you can use any berries you'd like! My favorites (raspberries) are out of season, so I went with blueberries. Whether you're lactose intolerant or looking for a somewhat healthy sweet treat, I definitely recommend trying this dairy-free berries and cream recipe. In all, it took about 5 minutes of preparation (and 30 seconds to scarf down). [masterslider id="13"]
- 1 can of coconut milk (if you want to make about 2 large servings)
- Light agave nectar
- Refrigerate the coconut milk before you open the can so the good part hardens
- Carefully scoop it out into a large mixing bowl
- On high, mix the coconut milk fluff and agave nectar (to taste) until you see whipped peaks
- Serve with berries! You can refrigerate the coconut cream if needed be.
Enjoy! Let me know if you put your own spin on the recipe, cause I love this stuff!