Y'all asked for it, so here it is. Naughty Brussels sprouts came about when I had a hankering for these crunchy mini cabbages but also wanted to accompany them with all the fixins. Yes, alladem. What makes them so delicious might be the bacon grease you cook them in, but it might also be the goat cheese. Or the honey. That's for you to decide. Tell me how they turn out!
- 8-10 halved Brussels sprouts
- 2 slices of thick cut bacon
- 1/3 cup crumbled goat cheese
- 2 tbsp honey
- 1 tbsp minced garlic
1. Chop the Brussels sprouts! Fresh is best, frozen may end up being soggy.
2. Cook the two pieces of bacon until they're on the verge of crispiness, leave the grease in the pan.
3. On medium high, saute the sprouts. Get them well-coated with oil and make sure the insides look golden. If the grease starts to pop, turn the heat down.
4. In the serving dish, add the chopped bacon, sprinkle with the goat cheese, and finally...drizzle with some of that honey. Serve how you'd like.
It's just that easy. And so so good. Dress em up for once, you'd be amazed how delicious Brussels sprouts can be!