LET'S SAVE THIS BATCH FOR THE ADULT'S TABLE, OK?
- 2 medium-sized lobster tails (Whole Foods, Fresh Market, and Publix have 2-for deals a lot)
- 6 large eggs
- 1 celery stalk
- 2 tablespoons white truffle butter (truffle optional)
- 1/2 large lemon
- 2 tablespoons mayonnaise
- Smoked paprika
- 1/2 teaspoon Sea salt
- 1/2 teaspoon Black pepper
- Bring two different pots with 4 cups of water to a boil, one for the lobster, one for the eggs
- Chop the celery stalks finely and place in a large mixing bowl
- Chop 1/2 cup of chives and place them in the same bowl
- Boil both the eggs and lobster for 8 minutes each
- Carefully remove the lobster meat from the shells
- Chop one lobster tail into 12 chunks (for garnish), chop one lobster tail into tiny tiny pieces for the egg mixture
- Slice the eggs in half and carefully scoop the boiled yolks from the eggs and into the large mixing bowl. Set the white halves aside.
- In the large mixing bowl, mix the egg yolks, butter, mayonnaise, lemon juice, salt, pepper, 1/2 teaspoon paprika, chives, celery, and lobster well for about 30 seconds. The mixture will be rough, but if you want it smooth you can process/blend it.
- Fill each egg with the mixture, top with one chunk of lobster, and garnish with more chopped chives and sprinkle them with paprika.
- Save two for yourself because as soon as they hit the table they're going to be gone.